Participating destinations with links include:
- Cory Lake Orchards, http://www.coreylakeorchards.com/ (Barb Kroggel – Photography and Larry-Michael Hackenberg – Watercolor Prints and Art Cards will be at Cory Lake Orchards, along with the fall color in the apple trees and vines.)
- Southwest Michigan Land Conservancy http://www.swmlc.org/ sites to see Fall Color in the woods will be Hidden Marsh (by the Portage River), Spirit Springs (off Dutch Settlement Road), and Coon Hollow. 269-324-1600 for more information.
- Liquid Therapy Canoe & Kayak Rental http://www.liquidtherapypaddling.com (color is the most spectacular from out on the rivers!) 269-273-9000 for more information.
- Rouch Outdoor Equipment http://www.rouchoutdoor.com/
- Swiss Valley http://skiswissvalley.com/
- Three Rivers Airport http://www.threeriversairport.com/
- Riverbend Farm Antiques on the Portage River, 18464 South Fisher Lake Road
- Riverland Farm Market on 131 and Cowling
And of course the Carnegie Center for the Arts, http://www.trcarnegie.com/, which will have an indoor Art Market with members of the Three Rivers Artists Guild (see previous post for list of participants) as well as the current exhibits, “The Visual Art of Love and Forgiveness” and “Santos Sculptures and Carvings” along with selected works by Susan Moran and “A Walk in Nature” photography by Roy Van Loo.